Los Angeles is the second largest city in the U.S. and there is lots to see and do. There are also many different sightseeing tours to choose from. A highlight for many visitors to LA is the opportunity to see where stars live, work, eat and play. One of the best ways to do that is in one of the smaller 13 passenger tour buses that go where the larger tour busses are forbidden. Hop-On, Hop-Off Double Decker Tours are also popular and can be combined with Madam Tussauds Hollywood tickets.
• Hollywood Tours and Combos — Stars’ Homes, Hop-On Hop-Off, Movie Locations, etc.
• City Tours — Grand Tours, City by Night, combo’s with Stars’ Homes, etc.
• Malibu Stars’ Homes
• Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker — 24, 48, 72 hours, combos with Madame Tussauds Hollywood
• Studios and Theme Parks — Universal Studios, Disneyland Resort, combos, etc.
• San Diego and Tijuana — SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, Tijuana Shopping
• Transportation only — Disneyland Resort, Knott’s Berry Farm, Six Flags, SeaWorld, more…